Ingredients required for making coconut chocolate roll are as follows:
parle-g biscuit 5 packets
coffee powder 3/4 tsp
chocolate syrup 5 tsp
powdered sugar 4 tsp
milk 1/2 cup,
butter 3 tsp
desiccated coconut powder 1 cup
cardamom powder 1/4 tsp
Step by step recipe of coconut chocolate roll is as follow:
- Take 5 packets of Parle-G biscuit. Prepare fine powder of these biscuits using grinder.
- Add coffee powder – ¾ tsp, chocolate syrup – 5 tsp and powdered sugar -2 tsp. Mix these ingredients well.
- Now prepare soft dough by adding milk little by little in mixture. In-between add butter -2 tsp in mixture. You can check consistency form video.
- When soft dough of mixture is ready, prepare stuffing material.
- For stuffing, take desiccated coconut powder -1 cup, butter – 1 tsp, powdered sugar – 2 tsp, cardamom powder – ¼ tsp and milk – 2 tsp. Mix these things properly.
- When stuffing is ready, for making roll of dough take a butter paper. If you do not have butter paper, you can take silver foil.
- Roll semi thick roti of dough over butter paper. Its shape should be like rectangular sheet.
- Spread coconut stuffing over chocolate sheet and make roll carefully.
- After making roll, freeze it for 2-3 hours. Then cut slices from roll.