Hello everyone, pyaz besan ki sabji is really very tasty sabji. Its ingredients are normally available in our home.
Ingredients required to make pyaz besan ki sabji are:
Oil 2 spoon
Cumin seeds 1/ tsp
Asafetida (hing) 1-2 pinches
Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
Green chili – 1
Tomato – 2
Salt as per taste
Red chilli – ½ tsp
Coriander powder – ½ tsp
Turmeric powder – 1/3 tsp
Chopped Green coriander – 1/3 cup
Garam masala – ¼ tsp
Step by step recipe of pyaz besan ki sabji is:
- Heat oil 2 spoon for 1 minute at medium flame in a pan.
- Now at low flame add cumin seeds ½ tsp and fry it for 40-50 seconds.
- Now at low flame only add 1-2 pinches asafetida (hing), ginger- garlic paste 1 tsp. Now mix and cook for one minute at low flame. Stir in-between.
- Now add chopped green chili -1, chopped onion -3. Fry this mixture for 2 minutes at medium flame. Here no need to fry onion up to golden brown.
- Add chopped tomato – 2, salt as per taste, red chili – ½ tsp, coriander powder – ½ tsp, turmeric powder – ½ tsp. Now mix these entire things properly.
- Now cover and cook for 5-6 minutes at low flame. Stir in-between otherwise it may stick in pan. After 5-6 minutes tomatoes will become soft.
- Add gram flour – 3 tsp. Now at medium flame stir and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped green coriander. Add garam masala – ¼ tsp. Now mix again.
- Now pyaz besan ki sabji is ready.